Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - Sketch Challenge for October 2014

I have not felt the best this week so just now sharing my layout for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge this month. I ended up scrapbooking a picture of me and my sweet NEW nephew, Asher. Here it is:


I have to admit, I procrastinated this challenge as looking at all those colors kind of intimidated me, but then I began to just focus on a few and it got a lot easier! For my layout, I pulled together papers using four of the colors and went from there. The colors I used were Misted Yellow, Royal Blue, Aluminum and Aurora Red - the tags also have a little bit of Cognac. I flipped parts of the sketch and made an 8 1/2 x 11 layout instead of the 12 x 12 in the sketch. I added sewing and a few embellishments and called it done!

Here is the sketch and the color challenge that goes along with it:



If you want to enter the challenge, you have until tonight to play along this month's prize is as follows:



To enter to win, link up your layout following the challenge guidelines at Scrap Our Stash. We would love to see your take on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment