Thursday, October 30, 2014

Gossamer Blue - October Kit layouts

I wanted to share the layouts I have made with the Gossamer Blue October Main Scrapbook kit. I just started subbing this month and just got the main kit - There is a lot in this kit! I made 5 layouts with mostly the kit and also made a Project Life spread and a card. I may show the PL page later but the card was basically a copy of one of the DT cards so don't really feel as though I should share :) - you can see the CT card (by Joy Taylor) HERE. I still have quite a few items left in the kit. I may make a few more cards or layouts or just break it up and add it to my stash - I haven't decided just yet :)

Here are my five layouts posted in the order I made them- I have included below items added from my stash:


Stash items - Tag

Stash items - vellum
(Inspired/Lifted from THIS LAYOUT by Mel Blackburn on the CT team)

Stash items - used Silhouette Cameo to cut title, MME buttons

Stash items - Red Copic marker to change color of letter stickers, Striped Fabric Tape from Maya Road; Puffy Stickers from Gossamer Blue On My Desk, Tag, Enamel Dots, Red and Blue Patterned papers (behind the photo)

Stash items - Orange and Grey Copic marker to change color of letter stickers, Arrow wood veneer, circle die/punch

As you can see, I really did not have to add a lot from my stash for these layouts. You can check out what other Members have made using this kit HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment: